What Can CBT Help With?
Conditions proven to improve with CBT include:
|* anxiety disorders (including phobias, panic attacks,
social anxiety and generalised anxiety and worry)
* eating disorders
* obsessive-compulsive disorder (plus health anxiety and body dysmorphic disorder)
* post-traumatic-stress disorder
* sexual and relationship problems
* drug or alcohol abuse
* sleep problems
* chronic fatigue syndrome / ME
* chronic (persistent) pain
CBT can help anyone, not only people with a mental health condition, it can help anyone make the best of themselves, in work, in relationships and socially.